We all love a Full English Breakfast, but here it is…. In Salad Form! Say whaaat!
* 2 Medium/Hard Boiled Eggs
* 4 Strips of cooked Back Bacon (grilled is best)
* A Handful of Croutons
* 100g Cooked Mushrooms
* 250g Baby Plum Tomatoes
* 135g of Mixed Baby Leaf Salad
* 1 Cucumber
* French vinaigrette dressing (dress to taste)
1. Wash and dry the baby leaf salad and place in bowl. Proceed by washing the tomatoes and cucumber. Add the tomatoes and mushrooms whole, but cut the cucumber in half and scoop out the middle with tablespoon. Once you have done that, slice the cucumber before adding to the bowl as well as the egg and bacon.
2. Mix in with a drizzle of vinaigrette before sprinkling the croutons over the top.
Then there you have it, a guilt free salad influenced by the nations favorite Full English breakfast