Check Out Michelle Dy’s video on how to get a great Spring look!
Us girls at TF have a weakness for facial hair, and I am sure we are NOT the only ones!
So guys, if you choose to grow a fancy tash, or a manly beard, please make sure you look after that facial hair! Trim it, cut it, shave it, whatever you choose, it needs to stay looking tidy!
Below we found on menshealth.com about the ultimate grooming tools!
Whether you’ve got a beard, goatee or designer stubble you need to keep in check, Remington’s Touch Control Beard & Stubble Trimmer is the only piece of kit you need. With an incredible 175 different cutting lengths, self-sharpening titanium-coated blades and a Tri-Boost system to help power through even the thickest beard, it’s the ultimate tool for men who want to look their best without spending hours in the bathroom.”
Visit menshealth.com for the full article and videos about Remington’s Touch Control Beard & Stubble Trimmer
We’ve all been there girls (and some guys!), wearing a dark nail polish for so long that your natural nail has been stained an off white/yellow colour. We’ve found 2 ways for you to get rid of that discolouration and get back those clean, fresh fingertips!
Lemon & Soapy Water
The acidic properties of lemon juice can help dissolve away stain particles in your nails, and the soapy water can further assist in the removal of those particles from the surface of your nails.
- Soap helps the process by binding with the particles of stain-causing debris after the lemon lifts those particles from the surface of the nail. This makes it easier to wash those particles away.
- Mix 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice with 1 cup (250 ml) warm water and 1 to 2 Tbsp (15 to 30 ml) gentle liquid soap in a plastic or glass bowl.
- Soak your nails in this mixture for 5 minutes.
- Rinse your nails with running water when done, and apply a lotion or moisturizing cream to prevent your skin from drying out too severely.
Warm Water, Baking soda & Hydrogen Peroxide
A soak made from hydrogen peroxide and baking soda can be a very effective stain remover.
- Mix 1/2 cup (125 ml) hot water with 1 tsp (5 ml) 30% hydrogen peroxide and 1 Tbsp (15 ml) baking soda in a small plastic bowl. Stir with a spoon until the powder dissolves.
- Dip your nails into the solution for 1 to 10 minutes, or until the stains disappear.
- Wash your hands with soap and water when done. Apply lotion or moisturizing cream to your hands when done, as well, since peroxide can be harsh on your skin.
Check out some DIY beauty tips on our BEAUTY page!